As there was a distinctive lack of Filet Americain in Germany, I decided to make this dutch delicacy myself. And it’s easier than I thought!
* ca. 150/200g of prime beef / steak
* 1 big spoonful of Mayonnaise
* 2 big spoonful of Curry Gewürz Ketchup (spicy)
* 1 teaspoon full of freshly grinded “Fire Eaters” Chili
* 1 big spoonful of Sangrita Picante
Put it all in a kitchen blender or pimer and enjoy the result after 30 seconds.
Extra delicious when piled upon a fresh white slice of soft bread; with onions, Mayonaise and Curry Gewürz Ketchup on top (yet again!)
(I wonder if one can do this with raw dutch herring as well….)